Benefits of Thai Massage
- Increased flexibility
- Greater range of motion
- Increased circulation
- Relieves deep muscle tension & chronic pain
- Improves posture
- Promotes deeper breathing
- Enhances skin tone and skin health
- Increases self-awareness
- Reduces stress and anxiety
Cupping therapy is another ancient form of medicine.
A variety of cups are used on the skin to create suction. The lift of the skin and fascia layers gives tremendous release to tight and tense areas of the body.
The suction also acts as a great detox to the body- drawing out any toxins.
It is a very relaxing and extremely beneficial treatment for anyone.
Benefits of Cupping Therapy
- Relieves pain
- Enhances circulation
- Pulls out toxins that linger in the body's tissue
- Relieves anxiety & fatigue
- Alleviates colds, coughs & flu symptoms
- Reduces cellulite
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Decreases scar tissue
- Aids in weight loss & discontinuing smoking
"If you listen to your body when it whispers,
you won't have to hear it scream."
Kaitlin Iversen, Licensed Massage & Bodywork Therapist (LMBT) Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT-200) Oregon #24522 & Washington State #MA60918567 Yoga Alliance ID # 203518